Monday, February 24, 2014

a big task......

I am back home from a stay with my sister.....she is doing as well as one could expect.....
theses piles I had left greeted me as I walked in the door.....





we were having some insulation put in exterior walls in front three rooms of our house, dry wall had to come off and new walls put in, old carpet was taken out of bedrooms so new flooring could go down......so I had to move everything from those rooms, hence the now very dusty piles.....



so painting has begun......luckily before new floors weren't in yet! kinda had an oooppps!



painting done in one room and new wood floor in.....



will continue working on this project till done, so no sewing for at least this week.....hope to be back at my sewing machine soon.....
enjoy.....

posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Love the color of the walls...looking good...and don't forget the breaks!!!!

Carolyn

annie said...

I have a neighbor who once decided to pain her living room. Between dropping the buckets, in the store, in the parking lot, and all over the driveway, and in the house, she spilled 6 gallons before the walls were ever done. Walmart loved her at the time!

Yours looks very pretty!