Friday, February 7, 2014

just a few kisses.......

just a few or maybe a lot of kisses for you and those you hold dear......
sharing this sweet prim quilt with you as a token of my love......



I simply made x blocks by sewing 2" strips of muslin and red together as shown, then I cut those into 2" sections......sewing one on each side of a 2" x 5" piece of red......
blocks will finish at 4&1/2"

solid squares were cut 5"
setting side triangles......cut square 7&5/8", cut twice diagonally.....
corners......cut 4&1/8" square, cut once diagonally......






enjoy.....

my sister has gone back home, her son and our mom are with her and I will be driving up to June Lake next week for a week or so......take care

posted from Bloggeroid

4 comments:

WoolenSails said...

That is a wonderful quilt to make and quilting is good for the soul when we are going through a tough time. I hope you can enjoy your family time and I know your sister will be happy to have you there with her.

Debbie

Margs Primitive Quilts said...

Thanks for the pattern for the "little"..Looks like a kiss surounded by a hug. Take care.

Me and My Stitches said...

Hugs and prayers to you and your family.

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Cheri,
You always make it look so easy!! Love the quilt!!
So very sorry to hear of your loss and sending thoughts and prayers your way!!
Warmest Hugs~
Julie