Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A Common Thread......

got some time this weekend and today to finish up blocks five through twelve for the quilt A Common Thread..... halfway done, quilt will be a total of twenty-five blocks and an appliqued border......although not included in block instructions I started putting the sashing and corner stones together with the blocks I have done, I've chosen a homespun gold solid......





am working on instructions now so patterns for.....
A Common Thread blocks 5-8
A Common Thread blocks 9-12
should be available in a couple days.....

now on to the next batch of four.....
enjoy.....

posted from Bloggeroid

3 comments:

belarmina said...

me gusta !!!
se ve otro gran trabajo
saludos

Feathers in my Nest said...

Beautiful Blocks! Love..liking the mix.

annie said...

love the colors and the blocks!