Friday, May 15, 2015

Everyday Patchwork......

Everyday Patchwork.....
block seventeen......




cutting measurements should be.....
center block 2 & 5/8" sq.
corners 2 &3/8" sq. cut once diagonally
cut border strips 2" wide as this block will finish a bit shy of
6 & 1/2".....after adding border cut block down to 8 & 1/2"
it has been called to my attention that I put down wrong measurements for this block Oooops! started one way then changed and forgot to put down new measurements on my notes! Sorry!

enjoy.....

3 comments:

mary truax said...

love it! thank you for sharing your patchwork blocks. really like the fabrics. would love to see your stash!

Kathy said...

Thank you, thank you!

Kathy said...

I may be wrong, but I think the large center square should be cut to 2 5/8" and the smaller 2 3/8".